Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Post #7

My draft for Project 2 is just that, a draft. I know I have a lot of things I need to fix before Thursday. Saying that, Risa and Minori both thought that overall I had a good design. Seeing as I am pretty new to the whole website thing, I feel fine about my design. One thing I agree with though, is that they thought I should move the videos so that each one is on a different column. This way I can analyze each video right underneath it. Other than that the main thing I need to fix is just to add more of a rhetorical analysis. I answered question one alright although I could add more content but the main thing I need to focus on is question two. Before Thursday I will need to talk more about the context of each video. I also really need to focus on incorporating the use of modes.

I look forward to finishing my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment